Stroller

Do we actually need a stroller? I have carrier but yet to get stroller cos many says not useful.. How often would you use a stroller?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes definitely.. When my lo was a baby we train em to be in the stroller since the start so they wont cling to us like a koala and we cn do chores..when they read toddler stage also impt for us cos when they are tired or they act up in public we put them in the stroller lol..

U need to out child down once in awhile to rest ur back avoid child with open leg position. You also need tobeat right? No stroller, how you gonna put child down to eat, assuming ur child is too young to sit

VIP Member

Stroller for different situations. When you need to dine and your baby still not able to sit up. And when they are getting heavier.

VIP Member

At least get 1 stroller that's has easy functions. I don't think you wish to carry them when they're heavy haha

VIP Member

Often if you run errands and need to go out a lot.

Good to have both

Super Mum

Best to have both

VIP Member

Both is good..

Super Mum

I use stroller for short distances and places that are not crowded and are convenient to push around. Carrier for crowded places.

I bought carrier, pram... My child on pram he scream like I gonna sell him away. Carrier also... Keep push me away.