Which do you prefer, a stroller or a carrier?

134 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

A carrier! Easy to move around in and baby feels comforted being so close to you. But i prefer stroller if we are going for a long period in stroller-friendly places eg Zoo, so that my body can have a break from all that carrying.

Carrier because most of the time people never give way when taking the lifts when we are in malls but instead rush in themselves so we end up having to wait for a few lifts to go before theres space for us.

stroller/ carrier coz sometimes my doesn't want to be in the stroller so i carry her , and when too heavy i out her back on the stroller hahaha so every time o gout i always bring both :)

We've switched to carrier too from stroller. We like the convenience of not waiting to use an elevator just to go up and down the mall. Also, when traveling via plane, it's much more convenient.

VIP Member

Actually both are important. Especially when your little one doesn't want to be in a stroller, then it helps when u have a carrier. Takdelah kena berdukung je kan. Sakit pinggang 😂

Definitely a carrier! I feel quite inflexible with a stroller.. Though when she becomes too heavy, I'll just let my husband take care of it, it's a good exercise afterall 😂!!

Depends. But most of the time, I’d prefer carrier, since some places have very small pathways. And malls have escalators, and it’s tiring to wait for elevators.

VIP Member

It depends on my baby’s weight.. now he’s 13mos & weighing 13kg+ I prefer him in stroller. He’s too heavy for me to carry him around for too long. my back will hurt!

Depends on your baby's need. If me, my baby doesnt want to sleep in stroller..so i need to use carrier..but when baby wake up just use the stroller..

Carrier. It's not bulky, no need to line up in the elevator because we can use the escalator. Also even if it's raining hard, my baby and I will fit in 1 umbrella.