Air purifier recommendation

Which air purifier are you using now? Planning to get one before the baby pops out.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

RabbitAir is my second minus A2 now, this new one I got is the SPA780N which has the app support. Since most of the other reviews went over all the general information, here is a quick gist: This is one of the top of the line air purifiers on the market, made in Korea, not china, and is one of the only air purifiers that is wall mountable. In addition, it uses a brushless motor, this alone sets it apart from other top tier brands since everybody else uses brushed motors. A brushed motor has a definite limited lifespan as the carbon blocks wear out due to friction, rabbit air uses brushless motors which lasts longer (in order or magnitudes) and is more efficient. The big shocker: I took it apart, just because I am a curious person, and saw that they used a very high quality Panasonic brushless motor. This was icing on the cake on an very well built air purifier, a motor that 99.999% of the customers won't ever see and they chose to use top tier motor rather than some generic Chinese one. Little details like foam gaskets on the filters, magnetic closing mechanism for the latch, and even the pleasant chime goes a long way in making the high price worth it. The verdict is, if you have the money, you should very much get this because an air purifier is something that is run 24/7, might as well get the best. https://homeheavenz.com/best-air-purifier-for-baby/

Read more
VIP Member

I'm using Hitachi latest model. They are having a promo now. Go checkout their website.

TapFluencer

I bought the dust mite remover vaccum which it has air purifying function too

I’m using Xiaomi. So far so good

The Dyson ones are pretty good.

VIP Member

Hepa Tower Airvita

VIP Member

I am using Xiaomi!

Super Mum

Thinking of Xiaomi

Im using sharp

VIP Member