Where did you and your partner go on your first date?

58 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Supposed to have dinner at Orchard Road but ended up she worked overtime till next morning due to crisis. I waited for almost 12 hours at the downstairs of her office, which she wasn't aware. We went for quick breakfast (aka dinner in this case) at Killiney coffee shop and sent her home @west before I went home @east.😂

Read more
4y ago

😁

When we met for the first day in office, we both were working till late and I was totally into her so I asked her for a coffee at near by starbucks in between the tiring work. There we started talking and then started the trend of hanging out daily with each other. I see that as my first date.

VIP Member

We actually first met online and he flew over to Singapore. We first set eyes upon each other in the hotel lobby, and we had our first date at a nearby Subway. We had dinner in Clarke Quay. It wasn't very romantic at all! The way we met and our courtship was very dramatic though!

My wife and me were friends for several years so don't know which date would exactly be my first date :) l am counting the day she accepted my proposal as the first date. We went out for a drive and stopped at a cafe for nice desserts!! Not very romantic but not dry either!!

Since, I wasn't that pro in lying and making plans for a date that time, so we ended up having our first date at a friend's birthday party. All were busy dancing, celebrating, eating, while two of us sat in a corner coyly chatting about each others' likes and dislikes. :)

east coast park. we met online and decided to meet up for dinner after chatting online after sometime. he came to pick me up and we went east coast park for japanese food. after dinner we stroller along the beach and chat till quite late.

VIP Member

Since i met him at high school (and we continue together ever since) we go to nearest KFC for lunch together in our first date. Huahahah kinda embarrasing, but hey, we just a student.... we don't have much money in our pocket :)

We met online, and our first date was just us talking through the night at the nearby Starbucks ^^ I wouldn't call it a date, but I guess it was very memorable because he was the first person I could open up so well to.

Starbucks!!lol...it wasnt considered as a formal date but just a get to know you first stage and if there are sparkles between him and me.Our formal dinner date was after 6 months of him courting me first until I said yes.

I was an exchange student at his uni in northern Sweden, a city called Luleå, and after playing hard to get for weeks, I agreed to a date. We had lunch at his place and after that, we took a walk on the frozen sea!