Where did you meet your spouse

Throwback question: where did you meet your spouse? I met mine while organizing a tech start up event. I recruited him to be part of the panel of speakers. :)

98 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was feeling bored and lonely,then I just had there was a soccer match.and I decided to go.the game was starting at 8pm and I didn't know anyone the area let alone the way to the stadium since I was just there for work reasons. but I just wanted to go.then on the I just saw three guys standing 1 was wearing a soccer attire and I just assumed they are going there.i went to them and asked if I could join them and they agreed.he was my tour guide for the night,and only to find out he is sports radio presenter then I was safe.after the game he made sure he gets me a transport to take me to my lodge then we exchanged contacts.n now we are expecting!

Read more

I met him firstly when i was 12 and he was 15 , at my fathers new house" vastu pooja and ceremony" (as he belongs to be a relatives) that time he was my crush . ( without knowing he also feel for me). We had a coincidence 1 or 2 meets. But never talk to each other( just see each other chori chori.) but our actual lovestory started with massage of him "a happy new year". And then we talk to each other falling in love and get married and now have 1 and half year old son.

Read more

Me and my Wife are primary school classmates! But of course we were not together since primary school. We got reconnected through our primary school teacher wedding. Timing was perfect and we got together and we were married for more than 8 years already with a 6years old boy.

We are officemates, introduced by two common friends (managers).. we became official couples after 3months of courtship. Then, on our 4th month, he proposed marriage to me. Now, magdadalawa na anak namin. Wala sa tagal, wala sa bilis kapag natagpuan mo na yung taong nararapat at sapat sa iyo :)

I met him at work. Such an eye candy. All eyes are on him whenever he arrives. Lots of girls are going crazy for him. Never thought he would notice me because i'm not pretty. But hey, guess what. We are married now. And we're waiting for our little one. God blessed me so much. ❤😍

Hi, I met my husband at the wedding of a common friend. Initially, we did not like each other at all. He thought me to be too haughty and thought him to be a flirt. But, later we again met for dinner and a few outings with a common friend and happen to fall for each other.

I "met" my mine at work. But I was at the Singapore headquarters while he was located in Dehli, India. So a large part of our dating happened over msn! When we decided to get married, he quit his job and joined another which doesn't require him to be relocated anymore!

Met mine when I was an exchange student in Luleå, Sweden :) I remember his lame pick up line at a party -- "I didnt know eating rice gives you a hotbody like that". Hahaha. Ignored him for 2 weeks before I agreed to go on a date.

VIP Member

I met my spouse through a matrimonial agency. We were introduced and we started dating for a couple of months and then we got married. We are now a happily married couple of 4 adorable boys.

i also knew my hubby when we were in primary school. we got together when we met up again after poly graduation. we were together for 5 years and 7 years of wedding with 2 kids age 6 and 4.