Where did you and your partner go on your first date?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was an exchange student at his uni in northern Sweden, a city called Luleå, and after playing hard to get for weeks, I agreed to a date. We had lunch at his place and after that, we took a walk on the frozen sea!

hahaha simpang bedok for dinner. And it was also very short and simple. we both talked about it later on and we didn't want to go all out for just a first date hehe. Hard to maintain after!!

TapFluencer

Mom ơi, mình tham gia cuộc thi ảnh, mom vào link cho bé nhà mình 1 like với nhé, mình cảm ơn mom https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/887320?d=android&ct=b&share=true

We met online, so the first time he flew to Singapore I took him to try out paratha! Lol. Was trying to show him the real Singaporean dating style. It was fun to say the least :)

I know my husband through IRC! Met him in City Hall MRT with my friend. So my friend excused herself. We went for a movie and has been together since than. That's 12 years ago.

Library! Both of us are bookworms. He was actually my secondary senior and gave me some math tuition. Most of our dates were happened in the school and public libraries.

We hanged around the college during our free lectures. The first one started catching up during the free lectures and other dates followed by bunking the lectures often. :)

VIP Member

A coffee shop! I met my husband in college and we starting dating soon after he proposed at a coffee shop, which then I would say technically became our first date.

my boyfriend took me to a top of a mountain where you can over look the whole town and we walked around this giant lake in the town he grew up in.

my local pub . as we met off pof dating site. if things didn't go to plan. I could run . but lucky me 2 years later I'm pregnant with his baby .