44 Replies

For me, because I had etopic surgery at mid October (I was 5 weeks pregnant), I didn't expect myself to be pregnant because my surgeon had advised us not to try again for another 2 months at least to allow myself to fully recover. But by mid December, I still hadn't had my period so I took a test kit and it showed positive! I arranged for an appointment some time in January with my gynae and by then I was already 15 weeks pregnant ^^ caught everyone by surprise lol

Around 6 weeks to 8 weeks where gynae can see fetus through either transvaginal or transabdominal scan, and detect the fetus' heartbeat. If visit gynae earlier than that, it might cause unnecessary worries as it is still too early to detect baby (only sac can be seen).

VIP Member

I found out about my pregnancy at week 4, and was scheduled for a scan at week 6, where the fetus, heartbeat, yolk and sac were detected.

Went to see a gynae when I was 6 weeks! To confirm I was pregnant. My gynae did a scan to show is the pregnancy sac. 😊

I went for check up. I was 1 week pregnant lol ultrasound counldnt see baby lmao

I was shocked. Bc I got my period 2 weeks prior lol I am now 16 weeks

14 weeks because i did not pay much attention to pregnancy

Week 4 to do beta hCg test and week 6 to do pelvis ultrasound scan

thanks