When can I start babywearing my newborn?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You can start from the moment your baby leaves the hospital. If you are new to wrapping, it might take a while to master how to tie a wrap properly and an improper technique might be unsafe for your newborn. Ringslings are easier to tie and use. For your baby's comfort, you can get a woven wrap ringsling which is more cooling. Babies should be worn upright and the cradle carry position should be avoided unless you are breastfeeding in the carrier. You could use a soft structured carrier (SSC) with an infant insert. Tula is widely popular. Other brands you can consider which are ergonomic are the Kokadi Flip, emeiBaby and ergobaby. You can try out baby carriers before committing to one. Bumwear at Marina Square level 2 allows people to test carriers.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

You can start babywearing your baby from birth by using the right carriers. For newborns, its best to use ringsling or woven wraps. If you prefer a structured carrier, manduca is a great choice! i've been using manduca for both my kids. It comes with an built in infant insert. You can purchase manduca from the below site. I gotten mine from them! http://www.pupsikstudio.com/

Read more

Anytime from birth! Ringsling works well for me, follow by k'tan simple wrap for beginners. Thereafter, soft structured carriers. If you are unsure, join babywearing fb group to learn from the experts and the babywearing community. Alternatively, explore slings and carriers at www.facebook.com/babycarriersrentalsg , attend babywearing workshops that they host as well :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3065)

Since the child is born you can wear your baby. there are different types of carriers, make sure you have the right one for your baby's age.

thanks

Unless you have infant insert