Hi all babywearing mummies, in new to babywearing. Can somebody advise me is this the correct way to carry my LO which is 2months old ? I'm using infant insert on a Tula. Thanks for advising mummies.

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It looks like it might be correct. I would suggest not blurring so much and take a left and right and back views so that pple are really able to advice u on ur straps too and all. It is much better to ask ur question and post ur pics on the babywearing singapore Facebook - the response is faster and more feedback. Do join the Facebook group if u haven't

Read more

Try not to let LO wear a onesie as sometimes it may restrict bloodflow.. other than that, pretty good try for a beginner. May i ask why would you want to use a Tula with insert rather than an infant friendly carrier in our warm weather?

Yup correct. Legs dangling out in frog position and able to kiss the top of the head. Have fun with baby wearing!

Yes perfect! Ensure you are able to kiss babies head. That a gauge, and baby should face you at all times.

thanks