What will ur do/react if u caught hubby lying(nt cheating behind ur back tt kind of lying)? Example: Lied about something he promised u nv ever gonna do it. Lied about something he did that u have mentioned to him u hated most.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail.com,,,,,,....../

Read more

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail.com,,,,,,......///

Read more

confront him! throw all the evidence you have at him and see what he has to say!!! i personally will not tolerate such behaviour from my husband and he knows it very well that if he do me wrong I'll not hesitate to take my baby n leave. Due to my past w my husband, we've been together for 8years since secondary school and he did a lot of stupid things n gave him his chance already. now with child, i wont stand for such behaviour around my kid.

Read more
Super Mum

Relationships also need communications. Discuss and don’t accuse. Hear his side and not yet inform him your thoughts. If it’s blatant disregard, then it’s your decision if you are willing to forgive.

TapFluencer

It would be a major issue with me. Relationship is based on love, trust and respect. I can’t live with a man I don’t trust. I respect myself and respect my partner and I demand the same from him

If you really love him accept the good and bad part of him,nobody is perfect but if they lied it’s frustrating i just always bring straight to his face😬

I would try doing some innocous tests to see if my suspicions are right and that he is intentionally harming me / sabotaging me

VIP Member

Only way is to confront him about it, calmly if possible. Find out why he did it despite knowing it would hurt or upset you etc

VIP Member

I would let him know I’m serious about this and if this is a big issues , I won’t forgive again. I would move on.

Hi, Best way is to talk with him taking instances of the lies he mentioned and then asking him straight the reason