Hi mummies , any of ur Husband is addicted to going massage palour ? How did u feel if ur Husband Lie to u regarding that ?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail.com’m’’’

Read more

have always been very skeptical about intruding on others privacy, loved ones or colleagues. However we all know curiosity can get the best of us at times and only by knowing the truth on some hot-button issues do we truly find peace and closure. I decided to feed my curiosity and give it a shot. After a long tedious search and being short-changed by incompetent hands, I stumbled on probably the most reliable hand thomasgonzalez at gmail dot com What got me most was her offer of a total refund within 24 hour of any unsatisfactory service but I didn’t have to use that option cause he got the job done! Her many services includes: Intercepting and Retrieving Instant Messages: Whatsapp Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy and Hangouts GPS location Tracking, Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction. Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device w – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring..,.,,.,,))

Read more

Please have a conversation with your husband as you’re affected by his actions and feeling uncomfortable with it. Trust your woman’s intuition. Personally I only allow my husband to go for massage if he bring me along and at reputable ones. He usually will request for older ladies or males masseur.

Mine goes to a neighbourhood parlour every once in awhile. Theres both male/female masseuse and there's only glass covering the shop. Its pretty open concept so i really dont mind. I'd iniciate to follow him if i were you, just to see what it is that is so interesting about the place.

TapFluencer

What type of massage parlour and how often does he go? From your message, I'm guessing it's not a spa kind of place. I'm sorry you're going through this. Have you confronted him?

VIP Member

Spa massage is ok but if you r referring to those in small alleys then you need to talk to him about it. Don't suffer in silence..

If it's the sleezy type I'll be upset and will trash things out with him. If it's the normal spa type, I think it's OK?

If it’s a normal one, don’t think it’s a problem. If it’s not, he shouldn’t be there in the first place.

TapFluencer

I will not tolerate lying and cheating. Going to massage parlour (the sleazy) one I will consider as cheating. No deal!

5y ago

have always been very skeptical about intruding on others privacy, loved ones or colleagues. However we all know curiosity can get the best of us at times and only by knowing the truth on some hot-button issues do we truly find peace and closure. I decided to feed my curiosity and give it a shot. After a long tedious search and being short-changed by incompetent hands, I stumbled on probably the most reliable hand thomasgonzalez at gmail dot com What got me most was her offer of a total refund within 24 hour of any unsatisfactory service but I didn’t have to use that option cause he got the job done! Her many services includes: Intercepting and Retrieving Instant Messages: Whatsapp Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy and Hangouts GPS location Tracking, Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction. Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device w – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring

VIP Member

I would be damn upset if it’s the sleazy type - but if for normal massage it would be totally ok with me!