baby bonus

What do u do with ur baby bonus monies? Did u split it with ur husband?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email ([email protected]) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email ([email protected]) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: [email protected] Or through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104.

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners,winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best,with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com,..

Read more
VIP Member

IT DEPENDS ON U TO MAKE THE FINAL DESICION MUMMY as for me (It is a ANGPOW fm OUR GOV for my CUTIE .. MY HUBBY & ME STRICTLY made a vow (Nope Nope Nope all tis $$ is our daughter"s money) SO keep it in her SAVING ACCT (NVR MUST WE USE IT) n whenever any1 give her any ANGPOW also deposit into our DAUGHTER"S ACCT ... when she reaches a certain age ... (BLESS HER N PASS HER THE BANK BOOK AS A GIFT FM MUMMY & DADDY)

Read more

Split with husband for what purpose? If husband is working and wife is not, it's better if the wife keep it. But if both working with good pay then just keep that money for baby's saving. Use it only to buy baby stuffs.

Super Mum

We put $3k into CDA because government matches $1 for $1. CDA is used for optional vaccines plus kindergarten. Rest of money went into joint account. Used to buy baby stuff

Super Mum

First tranche we put in cda to max the matching grant. Subsequent ones, into her saving. Solely for her. No spliting

I would put in CDA as well. Will not split with husband as the bonus is to help parents manage baby’s expenses.

Still in baby's bank account, will not be spending it unnecessarily...

VIP Member

For baby expenses.. Like see doctor, his toddlers class, and etc :)

VIP Member

Ya. Put in CDA for baby childcare fees. Deplete within a year.