Mum’s the word

What do you think is the biggest sacrifice you made after becoming a mother?

68 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Totally ENTIRELY different lifestyle (Fm wake up till sleep & also WHILE SLEEPING) the onli thought is abt my LO (Daily 24hrs is forcuse on my LO even she naps I wanna shower also all of a sudden will be a CRY for Mummy) Phewww motherhood is a LIKE I M BORN AS DIFFERENT PERSON WIF MORE RESPONSIBILTY AGAIN & I enjoy every sec

Read more
VIP Member

Sleep and priority. She became my priority over myself. Its like I would give her the best and leave the 2nd to myself. As I'm an old child, I use to be selfish. But now, I can never imagine myself being so selfless over my baby

Freedom. And everything. In laws started moving in. Lack of sleep. Body no longer back the same as prepregnancy. Lack of romantic dates and life with hubby. Cant bear to even gooutfor a short while without LO

Super Mum

1-1 dates with my husband (no one else to look after children). But it’s okay. Some day, the children will want to hang out with friends, then we’ll get back our couple time. Haha

Me time! I don't have time to watch drama from my mobile now. Instead i've been monitoring and watching my baby grow. 👍

Freedom...and free time.... To do whatever I want whenever I want To go wherever I want whenever I want

Placing the LO in the #1 spot, above myself & husband, who has been "lamenting" losing his spot 😂

No me time. Quit job. Sleep deprivation. No time for proper meals.

Freedom and sleep. But it’s worth the sacrifice 💕

VIP Member

me time, couple time, sleep time, work time hahaha