What things must you never say to your child?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Things like You r so dumb Get lost Go sit on that uncles lap Give kiss to this uncle/auntie/ bhai/did Take the chocolate from nice uncle See how much your friend scored See how he/she got 1st prize You will always remain dumb I may have to fend for you all my life Why can't you be as beautiful/thin/ intelligent/ smart/ creative like that one?? If someone calls/ visits, then tell them I'm not at home. Stop eating so much or u will be fatter than what u are I give u my promise, that u have to eat all in your plate / finish your homework/ come first in class or sports or some other competition, or I'll die Bcoz u r so bad, God will punish you I'm sick bcoz you make me run behind you all day bcoz u r so naughty I'm always late bcoz of you

Read more

things that tell a child that u don't love or respect him or her should never be said for instance, I hate you, you are bad or horrible, I'm ashamed of you, you are dumb, you are fat, so and so is better than you, I wish you had some brains are words that are cruel and can really affect a child's psyche

Read more

Never say anything that can affect the psyche of the child negatively. Children are very sensitive and they their innocent hearts get affected very easily. Specifically, one should not say things like, "I don't like you," "You are good for nothing," "Get lost," "Don't show me your my face again."

You are stupid, fool, good for nothing! Your friends or cousins are better than you! Your sibling is way better than you! You will never be able to do anything with your life! You have let us down! You are so fat! I am ashamed of you!