need urgent advise

Divorceed single mother. My ex husb left and never see my child almost 3 years plus. He only provide montly mainetainance for e child. I just want to know : if your ex husb ask you for a copy of birth cert do you give him?? What are the things you dont provide a copy to your ex husb?? The reason i asked because my ex is abusive, never bother to come n see e child. What is the purpose he needs those for. I hv a sole custody. And i want to know my rights. Appeciate some advised. Thank you

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640 Email: [email protected]

Read more

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back THE BEST WAY TO Win And Get Your Ex HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET OYINBO POWERFUL AND URGENT LOVE SPELL WITH 100% GUARANTEE My husband abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my husband and i come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is [email protected] so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email him [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

Read more

Hello! I am a single mum too. My ex husband also only pays for maintence and never once visited the child. NO. I will never ever give a copy of the BC since I have the full subsidy. I found out my ex husband have been secretly using the child as an excuse to get subsidy from the government. I actually reported him to MSF. Other things you don’t provide is IC / BC / health booklet. Unless he gives you a good excuse on why he need those document, please don’t give it to him. All the best! We women can live without such horrible husbands

Read more
3y ago


Don't give him a copy if you are not comfortable. Since he said to buy insurance for the child (take it as is true), you may suggest you will buy for the child through your own agent and he pays for it. You need not have to pass a copy of the child's BC to him in this case. Please state policy holder under your name and life insured will be your child's name. By the way, he can obtain a copy of BC from the ICA since he is the father of the child. Take care.

Read more

nope. better be careful than sorry. i agree with the responder below, also they could use it against you and might go to court for custody. if he's abusive from the start then be wary

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell [email protected] Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640 is really the best spell caster with 100% guarantee..

how did u got sole custody and care and control ?