What will you do if you know your partner is cheating ?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125@gmailDOTcom,.,.,

Read more
VIP Member

You could confront him and if he denies then you need to face the fact that he might have a cheating husband syndrome. 1) first deny and demands u show evidence. 2) when confront with undeniable evidence blames it on you and how you made him do it. 3) if above fails and you pursued, he will turn it around on you and blame that u destroy everything, the relationship, marriage, kids and whatever else. So think about how you want to deal with him calmly, speak to a marriage counselor , your pastor or a wiser elder if you find the above points checked.

Read more

? HACKINGGLOBAL AT PROTONMAIL ? ? THE SPECIAL SERVICES THEY OFFER ARE: * * MOBILE SPY * MOBILE MESSAGE HACK ( SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, SMS, VOICEMAIL CALL RETRIEVE, SPY ANY CHAT APP, CLONING A MOBILE AND HAVE ACCESS TO SMS AND READ IT ANYTIME ) * TRACK YOUR PARTNER AND GET THEIR LOCATION WITHOUT THEM KNOWING * WE HAVE THE BEST TECHNICAL HACKING STRATEGIES WHICH SURPASSES ALL OTHER HACKERS You can also contact us for other Cyber Attacks And Hijackings, we do All Hacking Services CONTACT US AT HACKINGGLOBAL aT PROTONMAIL COM

Read more

Just a note if you know that your spouse has been cheating for more than 6 months. You might not be able to divorce him using adultery as a reason. Is there a time limit on filing for divorce based on adultery? "If after finding out about the adultery, and the aggrieved party continues to live with his/her spouse for a period of 6 months, the plaintiff shall not be entitled to rely on that adultery for divorce." Reference : http://www.singaporedivorcelawyer.com.sg/adultery-faqs/

Read more

1) get concrete evidence like taking pic of their msg conversation, pic of the woman involved. 2) find a chance of him/her who is lying and catch the person red handed 3) confront and ask what is his/her decision. If nt get a third party(usually the person that he/she respects alot) to come and be the "witness" -based on real life experience. Cheer up! It's not end of the world, everything can be resolved! Jiayou! Life goes on!

Read more

I confronted him and suggested for counselling. I cannot be the one who is giving in and make the marriages work. I waited for a year, its nothing has improve or changed. I have decided to end this marriages as there is no meaning. I move on with my child, i tell myself why should i keep this marriage because of kids. My ans is as a single mother, we can raised a child without a man.

Read more

Confront him because there is no way I can pretend I didn’t know anything n just behave normally with him. Probably will leave him after that. Cheating is a big no no, and I’ve made that very clear to my husband. If he cheats, it’s over. If he knows this n still choose to cheat, it just means that I didn’t mean enough to him n he doesn’t care if i leave. So I’ll go!

Read more

Been there. Confront, if its definitley evidence based and especially if its more than once - leave him / her. One caveat is what your definition is of cheating (for some it's flirting all the way to intercourse for others) - this is different for everyone, so make sure you're on the same page first before doing anything drastic.

Read more

Have a talk with him, temptations are all around. It will be your decision on his response if you like to forgive him or to end it. Sammy cheng forgive hui. Even jacequeline wong's bf might consider to get back with her despite their cheatings. Its all up to each individual on their decision.

Read more
TapFluencer

A marriage is based on love, trust and respect. I will ask him to move out or I will move out to have peace of mind to reflect on our marriage. I am open to having a talk later but if I could see that he is not worth me spending the rest of my life with him, I’ll proceed with divorce.