Is it right to evolve a friendship with the opposite sex into a "close" one when married? To the point of chatting with him/her first thing when you wake you up in the morning and the last thing you do at night when you don't even do it with your spouse? I call that cheating. What do you think?

81 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต. ๐˜Š๐˜“๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜’๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜•๐˜Š@๐˜Ž๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜“.๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ: +1 213 631- 9542

Read more
Post reply image

Buy Fake USD Online ( WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 ) Buy Fake Canadian Dollars ( CAD) , Buy Fake Euros , Buy Undetectable Counterfeit Money , Buy fake Australian dollars , Buy Fake Money ,Buy prop money online , Buy Counterfeit Money , Buy cloned cards online , Buy Fake Chinese Yuan , Buy undetectable Euros bank notes online , Where to buy fake money online WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 Buy Fake USD bank notes Online Buy 100% undetectable Counterfeit Euros, Dollars, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, RAND Banknotes buy fake us dollars, great british pounds bank notes Fake Counterfeit Money for Sale buy fake money USA | Australian dollar | buy fake euros bills | canadian dollar Where to buy fake bank notes BUY COUNTERFEIT US DOLLARS ONLINE BUY SUPER HIGH-QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE Buy Xanax Online WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Buy Xanax (Alprazolam) Online Where Can I Buy Xanax (alprazolam) Online Buy Atomoxetine (Strattera) Online Buy Atomoxetine (Strattera) Online Buy Strattera Online Buy Strattera Online Without Prescription Buy Nembutal Online Buy Ketamine Buy Psychedelics(MUSHROOMS) Online Buy Crystal Methamphetamine online WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Buy Pain Relief Tablets Buy Oxycodone Online Buy Anxiety Tablets Buy Adderall (Amphetamine) Online Buy a Real Passport Online , Buy Canadian Visa online,Buy SSN Online ,Buy a diplomatic passport , Buy Drivers License Online , Renew your driving license online , Buy Australian passport , Buy a diplomatic passport , Buy Birth Certificate Online , Buy ID cards Online , Buy Cambridge Certificate online , Buy Divorce Certificate online , Buy school certificate . rrrewsd WHATSAPP : +1(725) 867-9567 WHATSAPP : +1(318) 406-1272 Email : [email protected] Telegram : @Scottbowers12 Wickr ID: Scottbowers Website : https://buyqualitybills.com/

Read more

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com.

Read more

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com

Read more

Hello my name is Vivian Marcus from the United State, i'm so exciting writing this article to let people seek for help in any Break up Marriage and Relationship, Dr Kachi brought my Ex Boyfriend back to me, Thank you Sir Kachi for helped so many Relationship situation like mine to be restored, i was in pain until the day my aunt introduce me to Dr Kachi that she got her husband back with powerful love spell with help of Dr Kachi So i sent him an email telling him about my problem how my Boyfriend left me and cheating on me because of her boss lady at work i cry all day and night, but Dr Kachi told me my Boyfriend shall return back to me within 24hrs and to me everything he asked me to do the next day it was all like a dream when he text me and said please forgive me and accept me back exactly what i wanted, i am so happy now as we are back together again. because I never thought my Ex Boyfriend would be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and the world greatest Dr Kachi. if you're having broke up Ex Lover or your husband left you and moved to another woman, You do want to get Pregnant do not feel sad anymore contact: drkachispellcast@gmail. com his Text Number Call: +1 (209) 893-8075

Read more

Get your ex Love back with the help of a real spell caster who saved my marriage. I'm Josie Wilson from USA. I was at the verge of losing my marriage when Dr.Excellent stepped in and rescued me. My husband had filed for divorce after an unending dispute and emotional abuses we both suffered due to misunderstandings. He left the house and refused to come back. I sought for Dr.Excellent knowing I donโ€™t wish to suffer another penury due to divorce cases and losing my man. I complied with his work procedures which was very easy and he worked for me. The love and connection between me and my partner was restored and he came back and got the divorce case canceled. Itโ€™s all for a fact that Dr.Excellent is honest and transparent in helping people and you too reading this can get the solution you seek in restoring joy and happiness in your marriage or relationship. contact Dr.Excellent for help now..Here his contact. WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,Email: [email protected] Website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

Read more
Post reply image

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com. .

Read more

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962. Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubts. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It's really amazing!!Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' Website: http://onihaspellls. com Email: onihaspelltemple@gmail. com Whatsapp +16692213962.

Read more

If you've ever wanted to know how to hack a partners mobile phone, then this article is for you. We'll go over some of the most popular methods to hack your spouse phone, as well as some tips and tricks to make the process easier. Whether you're looking to spy on someone or just want to see what your kids are up to, hacking a phone can be a great way to get information that you wouldn't otherwise have access to. With so many different methods available, it's important to choose the one that's right for you and your needs. One of the most popular methods for hacking into your partner phone is through the use of spyware. This type of software can be installed on a target device without their knowledge and can give you access to their text messages, call logs, and even location data. While this method can be effective, it's important to note that it can also be illegal in some cases. I got real-time access to my partner iPhone using the spy services of Nitrocrackhub. Www. nitrocrackhub.com.

Read more