What should you do after a year of trying?

What am I suppose to do after trying to get pregnant for a year? I had depression(not sure if I still have it) Trying to keep myself happy and calm. I have regular period. I am still keeping myself positive but what am I suppose to do if nothing works out in the next few months?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U may listen n decide if u wanna try my method when u dont knw what to do. We have been trying for 3 years. I am 35, and he is 29. We tried TCM, track ovulation, and even went for IUI. After IUI, I stopped working for 6 mths and went to Yoga. Nothing work it out. Then 6 mths ago, I started with Young living products. Initially I only used the essential oils. I alrdy very desperate to be honest. So I googled which oils to use. So far, I use dragon time, clary sage before day 14. After day 14, I applied the progessence. On top of that, I also drink the ningxia and taking sulfurzyme supplement. I have been drinking for 6 bottles. And I added the chewable Royal Jelly frm Forever Living into my routine 2 mths ago. I heard it is good for womb. As I'm gg to start IVF soon, so called giving up to ttc naturally. so I didnt apply the oils anymore for 1 or 2 mths. Only diffuse those lavender etc. I also dint monitor ovulation. But as usual, I still like to take royal jelly & sulfurzyme every morning. And drink Ningxia after lunch. And I found out I am pregnant naturally. I think, i just have to try everything. However, mayb it works for me, but not definitely for everyone. I still dunno which product helped me or mayb it's just the luck. Can use as a guide. I thought I am 35, cant conceive naturally anymore. But miracle did happened. So pls do not give up girls. Ok?

Read more
Super Mum

Have you tried going for fertility test with your husband? If you did and everything is fine then maybe you can try artificial insemination. One of my colleagues tried having a baby naturally for around 7years. Recently, she did artificial insemination and manage to get pregnant. Better to do earlier as the percentage of the success rate decreases as you gets older. All the best to you!

Read more
5y ago

nope we have not gone for any test as yet. I'll probably go for it if nothing seems to be working. thank you!

One year trying is nothing yet!!people tried for like 1-4years,we used Ovulation test kit it tells you when you are most likely to get pregnant it works for us but I still always believe its God gift will pray for you meanwhile perhaps you can seek help and advise from Your Gynaecologist

Unstress ur self Stress is a major contributor and factor Book a short trip and getaway with hubby Book it during your ovulation period works Have fun and enjoy the baby making process If u are still stressed by it Consult a gynae and get both urselves tested

Read more

Do check out if u have ovaluation using test kit. It could be having regular periods without ovaluation taking place. This happened to me as I went to see gynae and I took a blood test that time. If no ovaluation, gynae will prescribe clomid to induce ovaluation.

You may try IUI or IVF. Get advised from your Gynae for the best option/treatment for you and your hubby Don’t be stress, hubby and myself got our first daughter through IUI. All the best to you and your hubby :)

Have you tried consulting a doctor and have checkup with your husband? Sometimes TMC can help too. It's good to heard advise from both western and Chinese doctors.

5y ago

nope I've not done anything yet. probably will check the doctor first. thank you

Have you seen any doctor and consult their medical advice? It's good if your hubby can accompany you to get some expert advice together. All the best!

5y ago

If nothing works after a year, would be good to have a check and ask for advice from the experts.

Suggest both u and your husband see a gynae to check and get some advices. Sometimes it’s not just your issue, Husband as well

Hi, don’t give up mummy.. would you consider this? https://sg.theasianparent.com/evie-slow-release-insemination