I'm Tested Positive, Now What?

I had been trying for a year now. Ytd was a big surprised that I went ahead and test my urine. I have not told my hub yet, I want to surprise him next Monday on our wedding anniversary . What should I do now? See a doctor to confirm pregnancy or look for a gynecologist instead?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Congrats to you! Since the urine test is confirmed positive, you should schedule the first appointment with your gynae when you are 8 weeks pregnant, starting from the first day of your last period.

Congrats! I would share with my hubby first before our next step. What I did after testing positive was visit Poly to confirm and got a referral to KK. Unless you have your preferred gynae

TapFluencer

For me i went to the polyclinic and confirm again and after which get referral to the hosp for appt. Doc will also prescribed u some folic acid for your pregnancy.

VIP Member

congrats!! you can go poly and confirmed your pregnancy then they will refer you to the hospital that you want to go for appt. :)

Super Mum

Congratulations! You can buy folic acid (Watson or guardian) has it. And make appt to see gynae to confirm pregnancy

VIP Member

Make an appointment with polyclinic first and they will refer you to KKH for further check ups. Congrats!

VIP Member

U can share news with hubs first den both look for a gynae together? Enjoy the journey. All the best!

congrats! u can go to polyclinic to get your pregnancy documented and get folic acid from the dr :)

U can double confirm with another test kit