What brand of fresh milk that can introduced to one year old and above?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Seems like a popular choice, I give Farmhouse to my son too :) After 1 year old, the main source of nutrients should be coming from a well balanced diet - milk is just a supplement which you can even do without if your child starts rejecting them altogether. I'd recommend Farmhouse as I found Meiji to be a little on the sweeter side, and because of the way the milk was made too - otherwise, just try to give the fresh milk at the chilled section of supermarket and not those UHT (prepackaged or packet ones). If you have the budget and ability to do so, goat's milk is better but also more expensive :x

Read more

I gave Farmhouse, i would not recommend HL or Marigold that kind. Ensure that it is 100% milk, no addictives. I prefer organic and grass fed. Greenfields is another good option. But my boy wasnt able to take Greenfield so i gave farm house. This was an article which helped me through my reading journey. Hope it helps you as well. http://singaporebaby.com/milk-brands-singapore-every-parent-needs-know/

Read more
8y ago

I still stick to formula as it has the nutrients.

barambah, the dairy folks, Paul's pure organic milk (non homogenized)

VIP Member

i gave farmhouse, greenfields. make sure its full cream :)

I gave farm house as well. But try not to give UHT milk.

VIP Member

FM 90%. other den datt will be marigold

VIP Member

PD highly recommended Paul's Milk!

Farm house, Meiji recommended

FM will be more suitable