Tummy still big

weight went back to pre-pregnancy weight but tummy still haven't disappear ? any suggestion how to make this fat tummy disappear?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was told you need to drink turmeric water its kind of traditional jamu2 so get some and try ti drink a glass a day, half glass before breakfast and half glass before bed. But if u want to drink more, its up to you. Have a try. Its working my tummy that looks like 6 months, now looks like almost normal

Read more

Try using the binder? My post natal massage therapist said to wear that for at least 3 months. Im in my 2nd month now and so far the tummy is slowly going back to pre pregnancy tummy only it looks like im a bit bloated (6 weeks bump) lol

4y ago

Ohh At MacPherson at Jalan Wangi! I forgot what is the name of the shop. Hmm, you can visit their web here babyexpo.com.sg

I havent tried this but a friend says to put on a waist trainer (following tecommended timings) as often as possible when you're fully healed and do core exercise to see better results. It works for her though.. worth a try!

VIP Member

Bind! I’ve been binding, and my tummy size seems to go back to pre pregnancy size already.

TapFluencer

hope binding with tummy exercises will reap results really soon 💕

hais i feel you. i feel so insecure sometimes 😥

Super Mum

Slowly, dear:) keep breastfeeding and exercising

VIP Member

Exercise. Check for diastasis recti too.

TapFluencer

Binding all the way you will see diff.

It takes time Tummy exercises