Flatten tummy

How to flatten tummy after give birth? After 6 days of giving birth tummy still big .

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Your womb takes up to 8 weeks to contract back to its normal size, then there’s still fat that we need to burn. It takes weeks to months to lose weight, and some people also never lose all the pregnancy weight or the the tummy entirely. Please don’t feel the urgency to lose your tummy. Recover from labour and focus on your baby first :) Eating a well balanced diet is also important for producing enough breastmilk. Breastfeeding and exercise will certainly help you lose weight. There’re lots of ways to exercise with your baby too, once you’ve recovered:)

Read more

I’ll share you my method. I use a waist trainer immediately after birth, all day (I only took it out when I’m taking a shower) I also use a tummy cream... it’s for after birth and it helps harden my tummy and when I use a waist trainer it created that hourglass shape. I use it for 4 months... until I really don’t need it anymore... my waist is 24cm now.

Read more
VIP Member

Exercise after confinement can help. Some people massage and put on binder during confinement. It takes some times and need our patient.. Mine flatten after few months. Hard but it's possible

TapFluencer

I use a binder daily. It wont get down so fast but i manage to get rid most of it in 3 months. Breastfeeding helps to slim down too. But till now there's still alittle bump

after 6m of popping, my tummy was still big. it’s only 6 days for you... take it easy! congrats and enjoy motherhood :)

VIP Member

Use binder! My friend swears by Envy Her binders. Can purchase from SuperMom, free delivery ◡̈

Post reply image

I breastfeed i used a binder i even applied oil but my tummy still big! After 1yr!!! :(

It will take some time, 6 days is still short. Can try massages

Breastfeed and massage and tummy binding..

TapFluencer

Will naturally flatten over time