How long for mum Tum to disappear

I’m 6 weeks pp and my weight and tummy had been stagnant since week 2 :( how long does it take for your tummy to go back to before pregnancy? Seem like mine is not going down anymore since it has been stagnant for a month. I’m also breastfeeding.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Different woman have different recovery period. This takes a lot of work and takes sometime. Don’t be misled by celebrities loosing their tummy fast because they put in a lot of focus and energy and are being trained by their personal trainer.

i pp for about 2mths, most of tummy went away! i didnt get any massage or anything just bought a binder and i used for about 3/4 weeks then i stopped bc it wasnt gg down anymore. I'm hoping breast feeding will help

Hi, no need to worry bcos all mummies have different body to adjust to their pre-pregnancy body. I only managed to get back after 8 months (after slimming sessions and diet), though tummy still flabby 🙂

VIP Member

It does take awhile. Some take three months, others take longer but don't give up. Continue to breastfeed and exercise💪💪

VIP Member
Super Mum

Maybe 1-2 months pp for first pregnancy. Current (2nd) pregnancy my tummy nv go away. 3 months pp already. :(

Hi, It takes some time. But don’t worry , be positive and focus more on your fitness and keep exercising

Exercise and will disappear faster. If like me only sit at home, 6 months pp also will nv flat one 😂

Every mum is different, and it does take times...Be gentle with yourself :)

Super Mum

Can try post partum massages to reduce the tummy