Confinement Attire

Is it true that we have to wear long sleeves and pants during confinement? Won't it be very hot? Or what do you all wear during confinement?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

We dont have AC at home. So most days, am in Uniqlo’s bra top and loose cotton pants. Confinement in our weather is a little cray, plus the confinement soups and red dates drink make me perspire alot during confinement.. But I always make sure I wore bedroom slippers at home as the floor is cold..

VIP Member

No i did not wear pants but one piece maternity wear till knee length most of the time during confinement but did put on slipper when walking around at home. Most of the time I turned on fan on hot weather.

TapFluencer

You can choose very lightweight materials like cotton. Those super thin shirts at Cotton On are the best. Also try comfortable yoga pants. The non synthetic type.

i wore normal clothes. didnt even wear socks or long pants when sleeping in aircon. i gave birth in April, hottest month to have confinement x-x

I wear normal clothing under sg hot weather bcos I dont like to use aircon whole day. Using pyjamas when sleeping in aircon room.

VIP Member

Hi... I wore long sleeves and long pants during confinement. It’s a bit hot but better to listen to advise than to feel sick later

5y ago

What type of material did u wear? How did u survive in Sg hot weather? Did u on ac?

😂😂😂 i wonder how i would survivr rhru my confinement. I always the singlet and short kinda person, sg so hot

TapFluencer

I just wore normal clothes. You will feel very suffocated in Long sleeves and long pants in this weather!

Ya. On aircond on temperature 25-26 and don't blow directly. This is what my fren told me...

I wear normal clothes! Weather so hot then can’t really bathe already very tough!