Wk38. April is too hot to do confinement. Do you all wear long sleeves and pants during confinement?

Wk38. April is too hot to do confinement. Do you all wear long sleeves and pants during confinement?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

during first week i wore long sleeves & pants w/o ac, fan not blowing directly at me, bc afraid of catching wind. after second week i wore short sleeves bc i started having heat rash. i wore socks throughout confinement. u can on ac/fan but don't let it blow directly on u. all the best & take care mama!

Read more

Yes, weather hot or not I would still wear long pants and top to ensure my body dont 'catch' wind or feeling too cold causing body aches and pains. AC and Fan also not directly at me/baby.

Just ended mine last week. Wore long pants, short sleeve and wear disposable slippers. Stay in aircon when hottest time of day, and fan on other timing. No direct wind blowing.

TapFluencer

I actually stayed in an aircon room (just no direct wind) throughout the 4 weeks & bathed only once at 2 weeks with herbs. Did not wear long sleeves and pants.

Wow, looks like I’m the only rebel. I had my confinement in shorts n spag top. In ac room 24/7 and bathe every day.

I did mine in May last year which was 30++ degrees. wore t shirt and long pants.

Erms I don’t wear long sleeves but pants and socks only.