Where to buy your confinement clothing? Wear long sleeves and long pants or just t-shirt n shorts?

Where to buy your confinement clothing? Wear long sleeves and long pants or just t-shirt n shorts?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got from Taobao, I wore long sleeves and long pants at night cause I’m sleeping in aircon. Day time I’ll switch to short sleeve and long pants. You can get 2nd hand from Carousell or new ones from shopee. No need to get too ex unless you have the habit of wearing PJs (LSLP). Ezbuy having sale now, PJ sets from $2.90.

Read more
TapFluencer

Hello if you are planning to breastfeed your baby you can choose to wear suitable clothes that are feeding friendly, I used feeding gowns which had two zips on the side, shirts and pyjamas. Please remember to get the feeding bras with pad as the normal ones may not be very comfortable as your breasts get engorged at times.

Read more

I recommend outfit from maternity express (Shopee seller). Cheap but very good quality clothes. I wore long sleeve, long pants and socks. If u wanna get socks, buy those for sleeping ones. If you’re doing massage with wrap, I would advice to wear button clothes, easier to remove and put on.

T-shirt and shorts from Shopee! Can wear socks if want to