Short pants during confinement

Anyone wear short pants to sleep during confinement ? Esp those that went thru c section

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I did for my firstborn and definitely will do soon aft I deliver my 2nd. Both was and will be csect. I think the concern is about not exposing ourselves to too cold environment but how not to when it's extremely hot now. Esp now with the haze, can't even open the window. I will likely leave aircon on but at a higher temp like 25 degrees maybe, instead of using fan. I used to do the same 3 years ago aft delivering my first and I was fine. My Csect wound healed well.

Read more

I had csect and wore shorts and t shirts day and night throughout my confinement. Confinement rules are mainly to have Mommy avoid falling sick. Sweating makes it easier to fall sick, so just wear what is comfortable and not too warm for you.

I went through csect and I wore shorts during confinement as weather was super hot then (Aug 2023). I think as long as you don’t blow the fan directly at you, it wouldn’t be an issue.

I wore tshirt type dress during confinement after my c section for my first born. I found it is better as the wound is there, so I try not to pressure it.

I didnt have csec previously but i wore fbt shorts during confinement. 😅

both confinement wore shorts, both csec