"This was posted today by psychologist and life coach Ali Gui on FB: Jealousy is not worth ruining a relationship over. You need to preserve what's important and figure out how to mitigate the negative emotions." Do you agree? Has jealousy been a problem before between you and your spouse? Share your thoughts please.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

𝙀𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠。 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚。 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙡。 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙜❟ 𝙨𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 。 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚。 𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙐𝘿𝙂𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎𝙔𝙉𝘾@𝙂𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙇。𝘾𝙊𝙈 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨𝘼𝙥𝙥: +𝟭 𝟮𝟭𝟯 𝟲𝟯𝟭- 𝟵𝟱𝟰𝟮

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

For me, jealousy is something that one needs to acknowledge. Because it's evident even in the tiniest of circumstance in a relationship. And by tiny, I meant even just feeling slightly bothered when your partner's attention suddenly diverted into someone else's. Even in just a split of a second. Because jealousy comes in different levels. And only then by acknowledging that you are feeling it or you felt it can you be free from it. Acknowledge the experience and detach from it. Detach by learning to understand the biology of human emotions—it is natural to feel. But prioritizing what truly is important will clear your mind and will let you digest the idea that constantly and openly communicating, respecting, trusting, and keeping your relationship is what truly matters.

Read more

I agree that jealousy should be mitigated. You are jealous because you care about the other party. But more importantly, there are other underlying reasons (e.g., insecurity, feeling neglected or unappreciated, feeling threatened) that brought about the feeling of being jealous. It is more important to address those issues to maintain a healthy relationship. Communication is key! Don't let jealousy consume you and blind your ability to reason and tackle the underlying causes.

Read more

Of course, any person dreams of achieving success in life and coaches have been invented for this purpose. I advise everyone to go here https://robkish.life/cheapest-life-coach-certification-online/ to see the list of cheapest life coach certification online and this information will help you make the right choice. Thanks to a life coach, you can achieve balance and harmony in your personal life and even career. Therefore, such coaches will be useful to everyone without exception.

Read more
VIP Member

When you get married to your partner you take a oath to be faithful and live a journey with bumps. Yes, you need to preserve whats important and learn to deal with negative emotions. Jealousy is always a problem, someone closely talks to my spouse with hands touching his arm or shoulder and a nerve sparks. But i know and i trust that at the end of the day he's by MY side. Trust and everything will be okay. Make jealousy a joke.

Read more
VIP Member

I see jealousy as the act of insecurity. I build our relationship based on trust. i don't have to snoop on his phone everytime he fell asleep. I don't have to know his social media pasword to stalk who he has been talking to. And 10 years of togetherness, based on trust, respect, and willing to get along with his friends we never had jealousy problems. :)

Read more

At times there are some Situation's when jealousy overcomes our mind but as we get aware about what emotions we are going through it becomes easy to manage our thoughts and also situation. So I would suggest keep calm in such situation when Jealousy plays major role in our mind and try to safegaurd our relationship by understanding the reason for it.

Read more

Jealousy in a relationship means you do not trust your partner enough and it is your shortcoming. Instead of trying to question your partner, you should be questioning yourself and try to overcome negative emotions. Personally, I would feel little claustrophobic if my partner starts getting jealous for petty things. Luckily, she doesn't :)

Read more

For me, I would honestly say that jealous has never been an issue for me because I feel that girls can try to flirt with my partner but if he truly loves me, he should know what he has to do. If my partner has to work with female colleagues all the time, he should know where to draw the line.

I would be lying if I say I don't get jealous... Yes I do but I also handle it maturely... I make my partner more jealous lol.. On a serious note I think both need to handle this very sensitively... Just that much to bring us closer not draw us apart :)