JTR: If you was me how do you feel ? Be it a girlfriend or boyfriend or husband or wife... if you brought a gift for your partner for example clothes or shoes or whatsoever gift .. Do you share the gift wwith your brother or sister ? I mean a gift from loved one and they dont know the important of gift from partner and yet partner say i m so petty :( I feel so upset that my partner didnt cherish the thoughts and share. Might as well partner also share !! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELING ?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hmm i think to some people, a gift is just a gift. the most important thing is the intention. perhaps your partner did appreciate the thought but not the gift itself. maybe a watch just wasn’t what he/she needed, and did not see the point of it. perhaps you could consult him or her about what gift he/she would like? and perhaps he or she is happy enough that you thought of getting him or her a gift! i have a friend that’s just like that. quality time is the most important.

Read more

Well i dont see anything wrong with sharing a gift with family. My fiance bought me a watch that was not to my liking. So me being kind, i wore it once and now it's collecting dust in my drawer. So i guess if the receiver dont understand the value of the gift, they should either tell straight up or share it with someone who understands the value rather than collecting dust right?

Read more