aggressive Husband

Thinking of getting a divorce.. shld I? I know kids are innocent but I dunno what is in future for us.. he said I am not a good wife and mother.. feeling disappointing in life.. he even be rude to my parents. Said I shldn't say him cause I myself also rude to my parents. My way of talking to my parents is different from his. His tone is aggressive and pushy. I think no point of going marriage counselling..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear, i hear you. However many a times im sure others experience the same frustrations for yourself. Each time when i get such thoughts, i often remind myself of the good. The reason i got married, the reason i loved my husband. There is so much i can say. I dont think it would be helpful for me to advise. Im sure you are tired. Ask yourself this, is it worth it?

Read more
8y ago

Hey dear, sometimes talking gets us frustrated and emotional. Try to pen down your thoughts and give it to him instead. Be silent. Good and bad times are normal. We need to pick our fights. Whats important to you may not be the case for him. Try to come to a consensus within yourself first dear.