restaurant

Thinking of bringing my 3months old baby out to restaurant, not sure if they will reject entry for infant

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t think they will reject you and your LO, has been bringing my girl out to dine since infant days. Only at time we need to have space to place the stroller, we will call in and to request for a table which has some space to place the stroller besides it. If you are concern, just call the restaurant

Read more

You just need to call ahead and check. They may even be able to make it an experience for you or loved one, or may suggest a time easier for everyone. And if they say no - then go somewhere else :-)

Depends on the restaurant, most places allow but if you are unsure maybe you can call up the place before visiting

Depends on which kind of restaurants...but you can contact them to clarify or go to kids friendly restaurants :)

Usually they are ok, but if for those real atas place, then you might want to call n check first?

5y ago

Ok

VIP Member

If you worry, call and check with them. But I think most of them won't reject you Der.

Super Mum

Don't think they will reject.. Unless you are bringing to fine dining restaurant

VIP Member

Most restaurants are fine with it, if you r worried you can call them and ask(:

Most restaurants are OK with having babies

VIP Member

Best to call and check