Taking baby out

Would you bring your baby to a fine dining restaurant?

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Uh, no. She often cry so I wouldn't want to interrupt the restaurant! Even in the Macdonal, she's been shouting, I can already imagine if it's a fine dining restaurant.

If ur baby is well fed and is around bed time for him/her when u are going to the restaurant, then it’s ok. Otherwise u can’t really enjoy fine dining. :)

Why not? All u need is to know how to handle if baby make noise. Biscuit, milk, toys, need attention. Baby is easy to handle.

I wish my baby is more interested in other distractions (toys) than the food we will be eating. And the plates and the cutleries

VIP Member

No i would not as the baby won’t be able to appreciate it and other patrons may not appreciate you bringing the baby too.

no. most of the time these restaurants will have minimum age limit too.. so that will not bother other patrons

As much as I’d love to, I won’t as other patrons might not like it if my baby starts crying.

It’s harder to enjoy fine dining with a baby. Not impossible but harder... you’re brave!

No..most of the fine dining restaurant doesnt allow children below certain age..

Nah, I want to avoid any stares if my baby suddenly burst into loud cries