Which type of restaurant I should avoid taking infant baby to?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Upscale restaurants -- There are plenty of family-friendly joints where you can take your tot out to eat. Let the rest of us enjoy date nights, for crying out loud. (No pun intended.) That said, it's up to the restaurant to enforce its policies clearly. If it has a no-baby policy it should make that clear. It certainly shouldn't rely on other patrons being considerate because 1) many patrons aren't 2) the criteria for baby-appropriate places differ between cultures and families.

Read more

It would be wise to go to restaurants that can accommodate babies! You need to go to a family style restaurant that has things like booster chairs, changing stations, and an atmosphere that is suitable for a baby. I can't imagine fine dining restaurants, bars, or specialty restaurants (like pizza places, or burger joints) to have food fit for your baby. So choose your restaurant accordingly.

Read more

Places where there is a lot of hot soups stuff like steamboat or even dim sum restaurants... also try to avoid fast food places cos they can be very packed and it might be difficult for your stroller not to mention it will be noisy so you baby might get irritated and cry non stop. Best to call in advance to make sure you get a table with enuf space for your stroller...

Read more

I'd avoid restaurants with narrow walkways like those sushi places that's standing only or those with conveyer belts. I find those places really cramped and crowded and not the kind of place where prams and carriers would fit it nicely. Plus human traffic is always high in those places and can be disruptive if baby needs sleep.

Read more

Preferably restaurant should have facilities such as basin for hand washing, diaper changing, spacious space, and not too crowded during lunch/dinner hour. Also, I will try to avoid hotpot or steamboat restaurant to avoid any accident on hot liquid spilling on the baby.

I suggest avoiding fine dining restaurants when you have to bring an infant. They are typically not kid-friendly and not equipped with accommodations for infants. Same goes for gastropubs where people typically get inebriated.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3981)