36 weeks day 6th

Can't wait to see my baby ? .At same time im sad too. My husband leave me. seem like he don't want to see our bby. ?? only God know how i feel right now. It's really tough situation .why should me?? ??

12 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Try to stay healthy for the baby okay? Try to be independent as well and start do everything yrself without expecting anybody to help you. This is where your parents and sibling will play their role. A real big one. Your friends too. Just remember youre not alone. And even more there are more to come to love you and the baby as well. Please be strong. Once you get over this trust me, husband can be replace. 🤗 okay? Back to basic tau. Allah/your God and your Family and Friends. All the best.

Baca lagi
VIP Member

Sorry to hear that 😟. But hey, chill yah. Just focus on your baby, it need you more. Stay healthy and always be happy. Don't get too stress. And good luck! 😊

Trust me sis , being a mother all the concern is your baby. believe me you don't need your husband when all you want is the best for your child ☺have faith

VIP Member

he’s not worth it. focus all your love on your baby. the love of mom and child will be much stronger and nothing else will matter. stay strong, mommy! 💖

x worry dear.I strongly beliave after you delivery you baby..You will be more happy and enjoy u life with the baby.

Itsok, when your child comes that all that matters. Keep focused on delivering a healthy happy baby. All the best!

VIP Member

Sorry to hear that sis. You are strong. You can do this. Be strong for your baby! 💪🏼

Its ok dear, your will happy with baby after this.. i hope your will be a though mommy..

Sis please stay strong! 😢

Keep strong mommy. 💪🏻