Its Not A Question. Just A Mini Rant

Its so stressful being a teen mummy to be. Im like signing up for free samples on google everywhere, and asking for help if anyone is willing to give any items just to save up on expenses. My own mum isnt helping much... She hasnt accept me being pregnant and haisss, i cant help it but be stressed out about it. She even told me she dont wanna see my face and wants to kick me out of the house. I try my best to consume 3 meals a day but its always 2 meals a day and on some occasions just 1 meal a day, i dont even have money with me to buy food items to cook. Everyday i have to think what can i cook and tdy i only ate nestum at 1pm and boiled potatoes and chilli sauce at 7pm. Its so hard to not be stressed out :(

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hi im a teen mom too. as i know, its hard to find job when youre preg. i am preg too w my second child but god bless, i asked for help w fsc and more, my family helped me too. i may not know how you feel but pls ask for help. :)

4y ago

please do asap. and FSC is asked for help with milk and powder. take care okayyy!