Just ranting

So pissed off with my MIL. Its always okay for her to say dont do this and that. Always have to listen. But when i say wash your hands when you touch the cats since it is not a stay home cat before touching my LO, she got pissed then i try to be on a nice side to ask if wan to carry my LO. She just say dowan with a pissed face. Lol. When i told her not to come in room when my LO is asleep as she woke up at the creek of a door when she is sleeping in a quiet environment, Also pissed. Lol. I know its your house but please also respect privacy. When my LO wakes up im the one who have to entertain the crankness. Gosh. Cant wait for my home. Omg. So hard to please her. And to always put a fake upfront just bcuz im staying here. Ugh. She think i do cuz i hate her meh. Its only cuof my LO what. U cnt understand meh

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

to me , if given the oppurtunity to rewind the time, i wld have leave on my own or at my father hse. because when now i know the way my in law family reaction and attitude. its hard for me to have positive out of negative. i only see 60 neg than 40. but i try my best to think positive just so the kids can spent time w them, cause they are still ok if like one day outing but aleo i did it cause for my situation i lost my mom, and my dad is staying at my sis hse so hard for him to spent time w my kids.

Read more

*updates: now she is so unhappy about telling her not to come in when my LO is asleep, and start slamming the door and everything. Such a nuisance. My gosh. I cant believe it shes doing this. Like its okay u do it to ur kids but not someone who comes in your family. Why so attitude. Keep on saying people attitude but never mirror your own attitude. Lol. My husband was torn in between and we argued fr awhile. So annoying.

Read more
3mo ago

really sickening and boorish. which person in the right mind will slam doors and let people see their attitude? imagine her son kena from your mother like that. she sure criticize like nobody's business. pls just faster MOVE. don't let it affect your mental health. i tahan for 3 mths+ my mental health rly not good.

sickening MILs. thinking its always right to attitude other people's daughter. if she can show you all these attitude means she doesn't respect you either. set your boundaries. i don't see anything wrong with you reminding her to wash her hands. what's her ego about? cannot let people say? my MIL's mouth is 100000 times more despicable and ever since i set boundaries, she don't dare play pattern anymore.

Read more

Went throught the same thing. Tell her nicely not to do something , she’ll take it to heart & think i dont like her LOL. Luckyforce my hubby move out already.

We’re gg thru the exact same thing. Hais hugs mummy! I just want to get out of the place asap! I love cats but her cats are dirty

Mils, they think they know it all and very mentally fragile 😂🤷🏻‍♀️. Tahan abit more!

Mil zzzzz I just totally stop talking to mine le

3mo ago

SAME LOL best decision ever