Its Not A Question. Just A Mini Rant

Its so stressful being a teen mummy to be. Im like signing up for free samples on google everywhere, and asking for help if anyone is willing to give any items just to save up on expenses. My own mum isnt helping much... She hasnt accept me being pregnant and haisss, i cant help it but be stressed out about it. She even told me she dont wanna see my face and wants to kick me out of the house. I try my best to consume 3 meals a day but its always 2 meals a day and on some occasions just 1 meal a day, i dont even have money with me to buy food items to cook. Everyday i have to think what can i cook and tdy i only ate nestum at 1pm and boiled potatoes and chilli sauce at 7pm. Its so hard to not be stressed out :(

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi dear, where do you live? Let’s see if mummies nearby can pool together to get you some food. What other baby stuff do you need? You must be really stressed out, and I’m sorry I can’t help you change your family situation. I pray that your mummy will slowly accept this baby (you’ve named him already! ❤️) as part of the family, and that you will have more support from your family in time to come. But for now, I hope we can give you some support and comfort if possible. It must be really tough, but I’m proud of you for making this difficult decision! ❤️

Read more
4y ago

I can help too!

hi mummy. if you dont mind, there are people blessing out items on carousell under Free Items section. i was browsing thru it and saw https://sg.carousell.com/p/283158000 if you dont mind, go take a look. theres quite a few things you could take :) picture attached is a cot. i feel its important for the baby to sleep in a safe bed. :)

Read more
Post reply image

Hey, you can always ask me for help, I'll make sure your pregnancy goes smoothly like my wife. Totally healthy baby. I work as a wellness coach and I study health and wellness. Feel free to contact me in Instagram @Coachjuju49 I always help people to manage between their health and their budget. And it's for free!

Read more

Hey sis ‘teen’ mummy to be too😇 thankfully parents accepted the baby after sometime.. dont be too hard on yoursefl oky ? Dont stress your son also bcuz baby feels what we feel🙃 currently working part time to support myself and for the future of my daughter 😅 how many months are you at?

I believe you’re not the only one with that situation. It’s okay to ask for help, Singaporean are very generous and remember your child is a blessing. Believe in God and everything will be ok. Your a mother now, you prayers are very effective especially for your child.

VIP Member

hi im a teen mom too. as i know, its hard to find job when youre preg. i am preg too w my second child but god bless, i asked for help w fsc and more, my family helped me too. i may not know how you feel but pls ask for help. :)

4y ago

please do asap. and FSC is asked for help with milk and powder. take care okayyy!

VIP Member

Hi dear, can drop me a text and let me know wat you need? I have newborn baby clothes for you since my baby outgrown from them. Drop me a text at 94372657 😘

Hi! Ive emailed you 😊 anw you can also try to see at carousell for baby stuffs to bless if you dont mind. Theres people giving away baby stuff for free

4y ago

I alr contact you, sorry ur email was at my spam

Baby girl or baby boy? I had some baby girl items, so if you would like to have them, can email me at [email protected]

4y ago

I had emailed you.

Hi Inas, I sent you an email. Look forward to hear from u. I might be able to help.