Are you still super close with your siblings even after you had your own child?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Not really because relationship requires time and effort and baby is the one who will be using most of that now. Think that everyone needs to manage their expectation of family gatherings moving forward, like there will be a crying baby, cannot stay out too late, find it hard to be on time or be in a conversation too Long (since baby will cry). So I think just try your best to have regular gatherings to maintain the relationship and for them to interact with the Nephew/Niece. I have family gathering every fortnight minimum - because 1 weekend to the in-laws house, the other week to y parents' place

Magbasa pa

With one of my sisters, still the same because we live nearby her house and she's the closest person to my son, next to me. My son would always go to her place and we'd also chat everyday. We don't live in one house anymore but the connection is still the same.

Oh, yes! Still as close as before. Ang pinagkaiba lang is lumipat ako ng house. But since she's a few minutes away from our house only, she can visit us anytime.

Not physically close anymore, but the bond is still the same I would say. I just moved out of the house but we still regularly see each other with the kids.

I can say we are still close even if we don't talk daily or see each other often. We call each other at least once a week to catch up.

Not anymore. We all have our own families and we're far away from each other. Sometimes, we call each other and meet during Christmas.

Yes, my husband's siblings like to see our daughter once in a while and every night we do face time.

we're far from each other but we keep in touch thru online messaging/videocalls..

YES!!! Mas lalong naging close. Kasi nga nag iisang pamangkin nila yung baby ko. 😍