πŸ“£ BERITA GEMBIRA Untuk Mommies! Designer Diaper dari Applecrumby Untuk 3 Pemenang!

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Siapa nak menang Designer Diaper dari Applecrumby? Haa, jangan lepaskan peluang anda! Nak menang senang je, klik di sini dan ikut sahaja langkah-langkah yang telah ditetapkan: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/jom-menang-designer-diaper-dari-applecrumby/1688?lng=en

πŸ“£ BERITA GEMBIRA Untuk Mommies! Designer Diaper dari Applecrumby Untuk 3 Pemenang!
109 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

I want to win a Designer Diaper from Applecrumby because the quality is unquestionable . ❀️ . Ultra absorbent and even absorption with premium Japanese technology that give protection up to 12 hours. . Breathable and superior comfort that is friendly to baby's skin and keeps baby comfortable all the time. . Thank you to @theasianparent & @applecrumby.official for organizing this special and economical giveaway, which makes me really excited to win it. Size L chosen for giveaway also fit for my son Uwais Uqail, 11kg, 1 year 9 months old. 😍 . Safe, Natural and Organic 🌱 #applecrumby #applecrumbybabies

Baca lagi
Post reply image