how do your show love for your LO?

Shower with Love Flood them with materials you can afford Give them everything they ask for Teach them moral Cultivate their interest and hobbies Play with them Protect them

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Love is not equal to material Things. Loving your child means being there for them, spending time with them, you are their guide, their confidante, their go to person and friend. But you are first and foremost a parent then Friend.

For me, spend time a lot with my LO whenever I'm not working. Whenever I go out, i will surely bring my LO along. When I'm at work, during break, I will make it an habit to videocall.

VIP Member

I think spend more time and bond tgt is the best. The progress of their growth is the most important thing

Giving them the attention and make them feel secure/loved. Loads of hugs, kisses and positive words too

I spend time reading to them, or talking to them asking how is their day. Often give them hugs as well

Hi, Yes all of this but I mix and match all of the mentioned steps depending on the situation

Hugs and kisses... Encouragement and praise. Tease him... Let him eat his favourite food.

Spend time with them, reading, playing, go out for a walk, to the playground etc

VIP Member

Most of the above! But most importantly spend time with your LO(:

VIP Member

I think spend quality time with them is the best