Preschool choice

Would you send your kids to a non aircon preschool?

Preschool choice
25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes because despite the heat, there is better ventilation. Kids are very prone to flu/coughs and air conditioned areas wont make the germs get away any faster. Sweating is also good for the body anyway.

Considering how humid Sinagpore can get it could be a factor for selecting the shool. But not a major thing. I would more focus on toilets, the environment etc

Yes would consider doing so. This is actually the least of my concerns. Things like teacher-student ratio, curriculum and cleanliness are more important to me.

Super Mum

Depends on ur kid? For my kids, they will get heat rash if they r too hot and perspire a lot. But they are always sick going to an airconed school.

Request for a visit and see if u are comfortable with the environment. To me cleanliness and hygiene is more impt :)

Yes! Mine is in a non aircon preschool, good ventilation, trains up one to appreciate the weather in Singapore too

The environment, teacher, cleanliness and hygiene are more important for me to decide on the preschool choice.

VIP Member

Why not? If the teachers, curriculum, hygiene are good, I would definitely send my kid there.

TapFluencer

haha... no... though kids would have to attend non aircon primary school after that 😅

VIP Member

I think is other aspect that matter. Like the teacher, hygiene, food, convenience, etc