merokok

Saya ada tabiat merokok yg tak boleh buang.sejak mrngandung ni sy xboleh kurangkan malahan mcm xboleh kalau x merokok?

35 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

You can do it mama! I trust that you can šŸ’• Itā€™s all in the mind. When thereā€™s a will, thereā€™s a way. Donā€™t let it have control over you, because you are in control of ā€œYouā€.. It is dangerous for both you and your baby if you continue. I hope youā€™ll be able to find strength within yourself to stop soon. You can do it mama. Smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of health problems for your developing baby, including preterm birth, low birth weight, and birth defects of the mouth and lip. Smoking during and after pregnancy also increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). It is not worth it. You can do it alright. Yes you can šŸŒ¹i believe that you can stop soon because you are that strong.

Baca lagi
4y ago

I know...but for now i cannot stop myself from it.i could cry if i don't smokešŸ˜£ i just can control it.i usually smoke 1box a day but now i only take 3-5 sticks a day.i will try my best