Delivered my 1st kid on 2nd July

Hi, am resting and thinking bout sharing my labour experience. Just sharing! Expected due date: 17/07/2019 29/06 Sat: Bloody show noticed at 6am. Cleaned up and did last preparation before leaving for hospital. 830am arrived at hospital, was told by a nurse at counter that bloody show is normal and I might be labour 1 week later. In addition, I only felt mild menstrual pain and the hospital had no extra bed. So I was asked to leave without any checking. I was so disappointed! 30/06 Sun: Hubby drove me back to my hometown 3 hours away. Arrived at 12pm. Went to hospital at 2pm as I was thinking the doctor should at least check me for having bloody show. Was then hospitalized for 3cm dilation. 01/07 Mon: Dilation still 3cm as at 12pm. Was so disappointed that the dilation didn't progress. Doc will check me again the next day, so I was hoping to go home then. 02/07 Tues: Woke up and noticed the pain was still mild. Doc checked at 9am and noticed 5cm dilation. Was so surprised. Ate and showered, entered labour room at 10am. Doc broke my water at 1020am, strong contractions we're felt. 11am hubby came in, and the timing was so right, I began pushing! Baby safely out at 11:30am @37w6d. Everything went well. Am glad that baby is healthy!

10 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Wow so fast! Congratz! My EDD is earlier than u, but still no signs of labour. Cant wait to see my lil bub!

Nice sharing sis 😍 Congrats sis😘😘😘 Take care..

Wow..nice experience..baca mcm snang je part push2 tu

Alhmdulillah tahniah selamat berpantang sis

alhamdulillah. tahniah selamat berpantang

Nice sharing sis😍

Congrats to you sis..

Congrates sisss...

VIP Member

Nice sharingg....

Wow congrats!!