Is my situation normal? What should I do? Should i just wait or should I go to the private clinic?

Last 2 weeks recap, I went to the clinic (government) for check up right after i found out I was pregnant and they said I am 6 weeks pregnant if according to my last date of period. No scanning yet as it might be to early and asked me to come back after 2 weeks. Yeah, I came back as I was told and Ultrasound was done. Frustration hit me when the doctor said only the sac was visible and it might be still too small to scan. The other possibility is my date might be slightly wrong, she added. New appointment was set for me which in another 2 weeks, by the time I will be in week 10. Is my situation normal? What should I do? Should i just wait or should I go to the private clinic for another Ultrasound? #pleasehelp #advicepls #ingintahu #bantusharing

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Normal sbab masih awal. Nanti 10w tu dah boleh nampak janin & heartbeat. Mmg akan buka buku pink sblom 12w biasanya so I guess...nothing to worry about?

3y ago

Hahaha yeahh Alhamdullilah. Sentiasa think positive okay. Jgan buat kerja berat. 😂👍🏼

if you feel worry,you can try go to private clinic for scan.All the best for you

3y ago

yes better go to private.Atleast maybe it's can help to calm n less your worry.