just to rant.. i ask for divorce.. due to my husband aint helping.. when i needed help to carry baby, he give me a face to show he is reluctant to help.. not only this.. there are other issue which makes me unhappy.. he aint helping to look after kids.. he makes me feel he aint putting heart into family.. i tried communicating but he is always on his phone.. now since that day, he every day come back to bath and step out house again.. he didnt even talk to kids.. say separate 3 months first then decide.. i told him i dont want cause i had enough.. and now every day come back, bath and goes out again.. not even talking to kids.. im so pissed..... sorry for ranting

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please take the 3 months separation for both parties to cool down and revisit their life goals. At the end of the day a child need both father and mother. Please go for marriage counseling or co-parenting counseling if this marriage is going to end because when divorce commence it will get acrimonious. It will get worst if one party hired an offensive lawyer -.- I'm not taking side but just trying to speak up for the child without a voice. A child is the most innocent party.

Read more

hi , I feel you . husband doesn't wants to help out too . am still thinking of divorced but he doesn't know . physically and money wise he not forking out for child. social worker saying that I can go to court to claim from him but all it does is make those relationship sour. and my husband don't even pay mantaince for his ex wife kid till now . how do I even could since he can get away for 15 years not paying for ex wife...

Read more

Mommy you are free to Rant,complain and share cause you are doing everything possible for your kids and family, I know things might look hard to handle now but try to get a nanny and give yourself some time off too,Give yourself and your husband some time together,Parenting is hard every single day and sometimes you just need to get helping hand to make things better and work o your relationship too

Read more

I think it is routine for separation as u don't have a strong case to skip it. If u alrdy put up w him for so long, 3 months ain't anything. Good for both of u to try to worl things out or go marriage counseling because a complete family is the best for the kids but things definitely needs some ironing out

Read more

My hub too doesn't want to help too and have 4 kids, housework too all i do i feel so tired. I want to divorce too but not too all want the kids to have a family like other kids too. Need to control even though not happy also no choice.

4y ago

i agree too. my husband is hopeless with the kids. Everytime must argue to indicate that i get tired too.

I am sorry to read what you are going through, as it seems like a road for seperation. Stay strong for your kids and think of plan B.

VIP Member

I believe you have to go thru separation before being able to proceed with divcore. Hugs mummy. It's not easy dealing when men

VIP Member

Sorry you are experiencing this! Tight hugs your way mummy. Men can be very strange creatures

Oh dear, sorry to hear mommy. I hope you feel better soon. Stay strong.

VIP Member

sorry to hear that... stay strong alright..