Parents, are you pro vaccination/vaccines? Why or why not?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely a pro but I'd say that I don't lean on it so much for the assurance that my kids would stay healthy because of vaccines alone. It is still always better to have a good and balanced diet for the kids which involves healthy foods (including snacks) and giving them appropriate vitamins. Studies also have proven that the disease-prevention the long-term benefits of getting vaccines for kids are much greater than the initial side-effect that these vaccines cause such as discomfort and pain, or redness the site of injection.

Read more

Pro. It's important to read up from reliable websites. And not those that claim vaccines cause autism. Here's one that I like: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/index.html And a consequence of delaying vaccinations, was in the news a week ago. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/moh-urges-parents-to-get/2819320.html

Read more

Pro. But I also choose what vaccines to give to my children. With my first born, I almost completed the vaccines, but with my second child, I gave her only 3 vaccines and so far all good.

definitely pro. because we never know the level of immunities our baby has, so by following the vaccine accordingly, helps them secure from unwanted things.

Definitely pro. Science has shown the critical importance of vaccines for young children. Anti-vaxxers are putting their children in grave danger.

Non pro, i didn't give the vaccines only some. After all it's all chemicals and i don't believe in injecting chemicals.

VIP Member

No.. To me its up to individual and vaccines can only prevent but not 100% . In fact its too much of medicine and chemical.

4y ago

When they'll have a vaccine for the Covid 19 won't you do it? Everyone can choose, just a question 😉

Pro-vaccination to get immunity from preventable diseases.

Pro Vaccines. But only the basic vaccinations.

No. I only did the basic vaccination for my kids.

3y ago

what are those basic vaccination,please can you tell us? thanks