Do you think it's ok to check your husband's phone? Why or why not?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My partner's not the type of person who's all out to me. So I do that sometimes. And I don't see any problem with that as it helps me ease my troubles. Luckily, I haven't seen anything bad yet (and yes that's what I wanted to check) Talked about this to him a lot of times and he doesn't resolve it with him giving me the password. He just say, why don't you just trust me. But he knows he hasn't gained my full trust again. You'll understand me when you get in the same shoes.

Read more

kelangan po. hindi sa walang tiwala. kundi nakakalimot din kasi sila at nagagawang magkasala khit ayaw sana hindi sinasadya nag kaka chance. then marealize ntn dapat pala check dti ang cp hnd sana nangyare. masyado tayong tiwala at mapagmahal akala natin hnd mangyayare yun pero nangyayare at masasaktan tayo. totoo yung pakiramdam kaya dapat huwag balewalain. hulihin sa point n may puso p dn. baka kasi mabigla nmn mas gusto kasi nila magkamali muna bago mag bago. #proven

Read more

I would not suggest anyone doing that, even when it's the other way around. If you are compelled to check your partner's phone, that's a clear sign that you do not trust him enough or that you're feeling insecure about something. Just because your married doesn't mean there are no longer boundaries between the two of you. Husbands and wives still want their privacy.

Read more

Trust is very important between a couple. If I want to look at my husband's phone, I would let him ask him first and not do it behind his back. And likewise I let him look at my phone. I see nothing wrong with looking at each other's phone since we talk about everything and I know who he hangs out with. I think if you start snooping, then that's wrong.

Read more
VIP Member

I believe my husband, but sometimes i do check his handphone especially when he forgot to bring his handphone to work.. There is one time i've changed his wallpaper to "my wife is awesome".. When he went back and noticed he just smile and laughed at it.. And until now he never change his wallpaper.. 😅

Read more

For me yes once in a while but not always . Based on my experience im doing that with my husband . I use to check his phone with his permission,In a relationship you should be open to your partner and be honest . If he is not hiding anything then he should not be afraid if wives are checking it and vice versa .

Read more

i prefer not to check his phone as I respect it is his privacy. so do mine. he has no rights to check mine too. but we do know each others pword. we as wife will know something fishy once u c his reaction when u ask to borrow his phone. if the husband simply give his phone, theres nothing much to worry about.

Read more

If you feel you need to check, then you are not trusting. And if that's the case, at least ask to let you check his phone. One should be able to have his/her privacy if he wants too. I allow my gf is she ask me first, but I would feel it's a lack of respect and trust doing it behind my back

VIP Member

It’s ok to check but important thing is why should you be checking? Our policy is no secrets, we reassure each other that we have free access to each other’s phones / emails, anytime. And because we know we don’t keep secrets, we never felt the need to check on each other’s phones.

I prefer to never check. Because sometimes it can causes other problems or misunderstanding and turn our relationship into a worse situation. Put a trust into each other. But my wife always checked my phone. Hmm I was like hmmm let it be.. Wife..

Read more