fast learning

is it normal for a baby as young as 1 year 7 months old to know abc and remember it very well and know how to count as well, 1 to 10, and he keeps showing the progress when he reaches at 2 years old, can count the number 1-20. He also remembers and pronounces every thing that he sees by himself without anyone's guides

5 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Normal. My daughter was like that back then and still is. She’s 7 now. The only thing that we are struggling now is she refused to speak in bahasa. She understands it, can read, but when people are talking to her in bahasa, she needs to translate it in her head first then only reply them. IN ENGLISH 💆🏻‍♀️ we’re trying to encourage her to speak more in bahasa for now and see what happens. 🤣

Baca lagi

normal, my son also same, now 3 years old he can read fluently, the only problem is when sent to kindergarten he is bored in class because the class still teaches him to read what he already knows.

1mo ago

im afraid my kid will be the same too,he learned in early age,he might get bored because he learned the same thing that he already knows

Normal as long as his checkup routine with paed shows no abnormalities. BTW your son and my daughter are likeable. She's 2y2m.

normal.

Yup

1mo ago

mostly my family only speaks in malay,he does have play dates but conversations always in malay,i afraid that my kid have some issue like speech delay bcoz he can’t talk fluently,he just interested in education and want to learn something in other languages such as he refused to learn in malay but he only pronounce the things he want in english but not like a conversation ,but many people told me that’s normal but i just curious,sometimes overthinking 😅