Need to understand men. Questions. Do you "report" to your Wife your whereabouts? Do you let her know if you're going home late? And tell her the reason why. Do you go drinking without telling? Do you work till very late go home just shower and sleep and skip talking to your Wife? Even though she's awake you just do your own thing. Is it married life about doing your own thing and I do mine? I know this is very common in married life. Communication break down. But is it too much to know his whereabouts? At least I won't be at home worrying right? He just don't get it and ask me to stop asking. He will only tell me coming home or going out. That's it. I feel sad for other women last time, now I feel sad for myself as I've never imagine this will happen to me. Ladies, please advise whether you all care so much? Will ask in detail what the Husband is doing? How you all managed to don't care at all?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My hub usually will text me during lunch break n once he knock off, if he needs to OT he will too inform me. Most of the days we will ask each other how's ur day. But sometimes he reluctant t mention much cuz he feel I will not understand his job. Days that we nv talk about work we jus watch tv together Or play ps4. I allow my hub t go drinking w his buddies but most of the time he will ask me along. Married life shouldn't be each doing their own things marriage is a union of 2 person. Union meaning 2 or more coming together as one. Try initiating t talk t ur hub? Tell him how's ur day instead of waiting for him t tell you his?

Read more
7y ago

It's good you and hubby still got activities to do together. Because my LO only wants me at night so many activities that I used to do with hub can't do it anymore. I can't go drink with him even if he invites me. Maybe because he gets to go anywhere he likes and I have to stay at home and take care of LO, I feel a bit unfair. And without a job, they became the center of my life. And always want to use this to quarrel with him because deep down I feel very imbalance. He doesn't want me to work and go out with friends. I hope things gets better when LO grows up. Let her go chase her daddy come home so mummy can rest.