Need to understand men. Questions. Do you "report" to your Wife your whereabouts? Do you let her know if you're going home late? And tell her the reason why. Do you go drinking without telling? Do you work till very late go home just shower and sleep and skip talking to your Wife? Even though she's awake you just do your own thing. Is it married life about doing your own thing and I do mine? I know this is very common in married life. Communication break down. But is it too much to know his whereabouts? At least I won't be at home worrying right? He just don't get it and ask me to stop asking. He will only tell me coming home or going out. That's it. I feel sad for other women last time, now I feel sad for myself as I've never imagine this will happen to me. Ladies, please advise whether you all care so much? Will ask in detail what the Husband is doing? How you all managed to don't care at all?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband doesnt let me know. And i can't be bothered also.

7y ago

Is it you all along don't care? Or he keeps doing until you can't be bothered? Honestly, I can't sleep at all when he's out drinking. Sometimes I just pretend I fell asleep and woken up by him when he's back. But I didn't managed to sleep at all.